The COVID-19 pandemic has turned everyone's lives upside down, and many people have, unfortunately, been physically affected by the virus. Breathe, Balance, Birth recognizes that Pregnant People are considered high risk for COVID-19 complications, so in order to decrease the chance of spread, and stress, Breathe, Balance, Birth offers the following statement:
In order to keep our staff and clients safe, Breathe, Balance, Birth is committed to following the CDC and local government guidelines, regulations, and recommendations regarding COVID-19
- Instructors are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Breathe, Balance, Birth is dedicated to evidence-based care, which includes:
- scientific evidence
- healthcare provider's experience
- the individual's personal preferences and values
Because of this, Breathe, Balance, Birth respects that vaccinating is an individual decision and will follow recommendations per CDC for mask requirements as well as any partner hosting group classes.
The following COVID policies are required for any in-person activities with Breathe. Balance. Birth.
When private, in-home classes are scheduled:
- Prior to any in-person class, each participant will be required to fill out a "signs and symptoms" form. Breathe, Balance, Birth will offer easy rescheduling and no cancelation charges if there is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID with any of the participants, or there has been a contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Even though the instructor is fully vaccinated, in order to respect the stressful time this pandemic has caused, the instructor will enter your home masked unless otherwise discussed.
- Because the instructor is fully vaccinated, masking in your home is your personal choice regardless of your decision to vaccinate or not.
When small group classes are scheduled:
- Prior to any class, each participant will be required to fill out a "signs and symptoms" form.
- Breathe, Balance, Birth will follow any policies and procedures set forth by host partners for group classes regarding social distancing and masking.
- Compliance with Breathe, Balance, Birth's COVID procedure is required and failure to do so will result in dismissal from class/event.